Hi all, and welcome to The Wedding Guide España Blog!




My name is Angel, and I am the founder and editor of TWGE project. I love weddings, and I spend hours each day visiting wedding websites, chatting to suppliers, touring hotels and restaurants, and reading bridal magazines. I wanted to create a more personal way to pass on snippets on information and advice to brides planning a wedding in Spain.




I will also be giving you an informal look at what we get up to behind the scenes in the wedding industry in Spain, and what I have planned for the future of The Wedding Guide España. (aaahh, this is only the beginning!)

I hope to post often, but if you don't hear from me in a while, be sure to give me a freindly cyber-reminder by emailing me at angel@theweddingguide.eu

Warm Regards,




1 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Oooh! Just found your blog, this is great! I'll add you to my blogroll and would be more than happy to share some "guest blogging". Hasta pronto Angel!