I have to admit that when I came up with the idea of a central place for brides to find information about getting married in Spain, I didn't realise that the project would get so big so fast.

I am quite ambitious, in that I enjoy the challenge of building something from scratch, and am a real believer that the higher you aim, the higher you get.

I am thrilled to be working with some really dedicated wedding service providers, and get a buzz everytime I get something featured in a magazine or website about weddings in Spain. I really love my job.

So it is a real honour to have other people recognize the success of the business. As the founder and editor of The Wedding Guide España, I have been nominated for a Business Woman of the Year Award by Company Women, a networking group for business women in Spain. I am happy to say that I am now a finalist in the Bright Ideas for Innovation category.

The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony, being held at Thalasia Spa Hotel in San Pedro Del Pinatar, Murcia in November.

Read about the amazing women who have been nominated in the Coastrider article:
http://www.coastrider.net/spec_feat.htm

Visit the Company Women site:
http://www.companywomen.org

0 comments: